Thursday, September 11, 2014

Life Changes: Divorce

Getting Divorced in Utah: How do I do it?


Divorce. 

It isn’t a topic we love to think about, but when the topic comes knocking at your door out of necessity, the process can be intimidating and overwhelming. I’ve been thinking a lot about it lately as I find many people needing to buy or sell a home because of a divorce. It isn’t something they prepare you for in school. It isn’t something we plan for. Yet the census reports indicate that about 50% of marriages end in divorce.

So…How do you get divorced in Utah?

I plan to explore this in a series of blogs using the Utah Courts government website as my primary source. My hope is to give people a little more information in bite sized pieces so that their decisions and plans can be well informed.

Click on the following links to find out more about how to get divorced in Utah.
If you find yourself needing assistance buying or selling a home, my team can help you.
Call Chris: 435-313-3966
Or Visit: www.whystgeorge.com

**I am not an attorney and am in no way trying to give legal advice or practice law. The information on this website is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.


Two attorneys in St. George, Utah that practice family law are Sam Draper and Adam Caldwell. The primary source for information on this site has been the Utah Courts Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment